Amma Vodi scheme:
Amma Vodi scheme is a incentive given to the mothers to help her children to study in government schools of AP. This scheme is launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this article, we will provide you with all the details of Amma Vodi scheme.
In the beginning, The Amma Vodi Scheme was known as NAVARATNALU which is designed to provide financial assistance to each other mother belonging to below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region. This scheme was given for the mothers to educate her children from 1st class to 12th class in government recognized schools, residential schools, Private unaided schools and colleges.
There are a set of guidelines for Amma Vodi scheme. Here they are:
- From 9th December to 25th December the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi Scheme will take place.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020 itself.
- This list of eligible mother/caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi Portal between 20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board on grama or ward secretrait.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar Number, bank account numbers and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- Those objections that are related to disqualification are required to be submitted to the collector by the village or ward secretrait. The submission process will take place through the standard procedure and these objections will be addressed by the joint collector.
- The list which is released on 16th December 2020 and 20th December 2020 will be compiled and A final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26th December 2020.
- The ward or grama sabha will approve the final list on 27th and 28th December 2020.
- By 29th December 2020, the final list will be submitted online by the village or ward educational welfare assistant.
- This list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30th December 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30th December 2020.
What is the budget allocated to this scheme?
On 16th of June, Finance minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state has presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state assembly. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604crores to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18crore. In the year 2019-20 budget the government has sanctioned Rs 17,971crore to the education sector which will increase in the budget for 2020-21. Out of this amount Rs 6,000crores sanctioned for the Amma void scehem.
What are the features of Amma Vodi Scheme?
- The funds will only be transferred to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will be provided every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education no funds will be provided to them.
What are the benefits of Amma Vodi Scehem.
The benefits of Amma Vodi Sceheme is the stipend will be provided to the children who are studying. The poor families can teach their children. It encourages more families to send their children to school instead of keeping them at home or taking them to work. The scheme is only eligible for residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
What is the Application process of Amma Vodi Scheme?
- First you have to download the application form for the scehem given.
- After downloading the application form, fill it in carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit all the relevant office work or any government office.
Submit all the files and get the benefits of Amma void scheme from AP government.